Brew Day Helper
SPARGE Social Sites
SPARGE Monthly Club Meetings
January 2013 -
Jim Lagrant is doing the Beers of the Quarter this year. Details to follow.
Sean Dugre is going to be in charge of the Rebuilding barrel 1 project once it is emptied of porter. Details to follow.
The porter is ready to come out of the barrel. I'd like to empty it at the end of February. Drop off caboys / buscets / kegs at DIY Ludlow by 2/16/13. remember it is a beer with bugs in it from the barrel.
December 2012 -
November 2012 -
Next Meeting - October 13th
Members are encouraged to bring in any homebrews they are looking to receive feedback on.
Sparge is collecting the $25 Annual dues. We got a good amount of last years members dues at the holiday party. Please bring it to the meeting. These dues are used to provide quarterly commercial beer samplings, events, competitions, and the annual holiday party. Help us refill the empty till from 2011.
Hope to see you Saturday!
289 East Street
Ludlow, MA 01056
NOTE: CLUB MEETINGS IN 2012 WILL BE ON
EVERY SECOND SATURDAY OF THE MONTH @ 7:00PM.
(unless otherwose noted)
- Quarterly Beer Styles...March=IPA East vs West, July=Pale Ale, September=Wheat, and November=Brown Ale
- Locate & Fill our Second "Dubbed Barrel B" Buffalo Trace Bourbon Oak barrel, possibly a Golden Strong 'Duvel'
- Get guest speakers for the 'low attendance' summer months to attract more members. A few members (Nick G) said they were in direct contact with some pro brewers and such...let's follow up on this before March.
- 'Big Brew Day' is in May (first Saturday)
- 'Learn to Home brew Day' is in November (first Saturday)
- Iron Brewer event, Nick is heading this up. Go fill out the entry form ASAP!